1. Data controller and contact information
This website is operated and owned by:
Outfit International A/S
Greve Main 10, 2670 Greve
VAT no. 15 04 98 47
Phone number +44 203 936 2639
3. Collection of personal data
You will always be informed in connection with collection of personal data about you. The personal data collected by us may include, for instance, your name, your email address, and similar identification data, information about an online purchase and about your navigation on the website.
In connection with the submission of your data it will always be stated whether the submission is voluntary or necessary for completing the desired action, such as the completion of a transaction in our web shop.
Your personal data is collected in one or several of below cases:
- When you buy goods online at seeland.com
- When you sign up for Seeland.com newsletter
- When you create a client account at seeland.com
- When you sign up for Seeland.com customer club/loyalty club online
- When you participate in one of Seeland.com competitions
If you use your email address in more than one of the above cases, your personal data will only be collected and registered in one place. This way your information is already stored when you shop at us, and you will not receive the same marketing material from Outfit International A/S more than once.
4. Use of personal data
Personal data is collected and will be used in connection with:
- Completion of orders in our web shop
- Sign-ups for newsletter
- Management of customer club/loyalty club
- Management of user accounts/profiles
- Participation in competitions and/or other events
- Send-outs of other marketing material, including invitations to events and allocation of discount codes
- Collection and evaluation of consumer reviews
- Overview of purchase history
- Other marketing initiatives
Please note, that we will only use your personal data to send marketing material if you prior have given your explicit consent, unless legislation allows us to contact you without your prior consent.
Outfit International A/S keeps statistics about which areas of the site our users visit and which products the users prefer. This data does not contain personal data. Knowledge about the users’ use of the website is gained with help from the collected data. This information is used to improve the website. We do use data about how our users navigate, to better understand how our users use the seeland.com and from that we try to improve the website. We are not able to see where you come from or where you are going on the internet after you leave our site. Furthermore, we collect information about what products our users, as a unit, prefers. This information is also used to improve the website. We do not sell or otherwise disclose information about how our user navigate and use our website. We do not sell or disclose information about your purchase history to third party.
5. Transfer to other data controllers
In general, we do not transfer your personal data to a third party without your consent. However, information that is used for delivery of goods will be transferred to the shipping company used by Outfit International A/S
Under specific circumstances and with reference to legislation, it might be necessary to transfer information to public authorities or the police. For example, information may be disclosed to the police in case of suspicion of credit card fraud.
In the case of a re-organization, full or partial sale of the company, any disclosure in such connection will be in accordance with current legislation for the processing of personal data.
6. Disclosure to data processors
With regard to the storage and processing of your personal data, Outfit International A/S is an independent data controller, which means that Outfit International A/S takes responsibility for the data we collect about you and defines for what purpose the personal data may be processed, how and by whom.
Your personal data is disclosed to partners of Outfit International A/Swho deliver services on behalf of Outfit International A/S, for example in relation to send-outs of newsletters. These partners only process the personal data on behalf of Outfit International A/S and in accordance with the instructions of Outfit International A/S.
7. How do we collect data about you
The data we process about you will most often be collected directly from you. We can process information about you collected from third parties, such as: Online sources, such as social media such as Instagram and Facebook.
If we process information about you collected from third parties, we provide you with a notification containing the contact information of the data controller, the purposes of the processing, the legal basis, the affected categories of personal data, etc.
8. Deletion of personal data
We will delete your personal data when we no longer need to process them in relation to one or more of the purposes set out above in section 4. However, the data may be processed and stored for a longer period in anonymized form.
We have implemented security measures to ensure that our internal procedures meet our high security policy standards. Accordingly, we strive to protect the quality and integrity of your personal data.
11. Your rights You are at any time entitled to be informed of the personal data about you that we process, but with certain legislative exceptions. You also have the right to object to the collection and further processing of your personal data including profiling/automated decision-making. Furthermore, you have the right to have your personal data rectified, erased or blocked. Moreover, you have the right to receive information about you that you have provided to us, and the right to have this information transmitted to another data controller (data portability).
12. Withdrawal of consent
You may, at any time, withdraw any consent you have given, and we will delete your personal data, unless we can continue the processing based on another purpose. If you wish to withdraw your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +44 203 936 2639
13. Links to other websites etc.
Our website may contain links to other websites or to integrated sites. We are not responsible for the contents of the websites of other companies or for the practices of such companies regarding the collection of personal data. When you visit other websites, you should read the owners' policies on the protection of personal data and other relevant policies.
14. Amendment of data etc.
If you want us to update, amend or delete the personal data that we have recorded about you, wish to get access to the data being processed about you, or if you have any questions concerning the above guidelines, you may contact us at email@example.com or phone +44 203 936 2639
15. Complaints If you wish to appeal against the processing of your personal data, please contact us by email, telephone or letter as indicated in section 14 above. You may also contact the Data Protection Agency, Borgergade 28, 5., DK-1300 Copenhagen K., Denmark